Service Engineer Role
Focus Security Solutions, an established NSI Gold company, are currently looking for Service engineers to join our team. As one of the leading companies in the industry, we are the Fire and Security partner to a variety of blue-chip clients, in a number of sectors across Northern Ireland. At Focus, we go the extra mile for our customers and, by the same token, are committed to developing and supporting our staff.
Do you feel challenged in your current position?We are keen to speak to engineers, at differing levels of experience, who have worked within the field of Fire Alarm installation or service roles and who may have experience with other security installation or service applications such as Intruder Alarms, Analogue or IP CCTV or Access Control Systems. We also consider a proactive attitude to customer service, reliability, trust worthiness and professionalism of equal importance to skill set.
Are you valued and supported in your role?For the right engineer, Focus Security Solutions will provide the opportunity to join a friendly company with a supportive attitude towards their staff. As part of your engineering skills development, you will take part in our continual training development programme, to include F.I.A. training, if not already achieved.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- Experience in a similar security systems installation or service role with a strong knowledge of some or all of the following; Intruder Alarms, analogue or IP-CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms and/or Access Control Systems
- A valid driving licence
- Knowledge of British and European Standards and all relevant codes of practice
- The ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
- A good level of physical fitness as manual handling and working at heights will be involved
- The flexibility to work overtime, out of hours, on a rota basis, due to the nature of the role
Points of Appeal:
- An excellent benefits package is provided with this role including overtime
- Base Salary between £20-25k, based upon experience
- Expected additional earnings of between £2-4k, from overtime and callout
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Continual additional training
- Established company with a large & diverse customer base and the opportunity to work on a range of innovative products